Clean Up, Clean Up…

Everybody Clean Up!

So somehow I have managed to literally FILL up my Mac.  It could possibly be the 5,000 plus pictures I have taken of Quincy (ummm... no joke!  She MAY just be the most photographed child EVER) or the fact that I have the MOST random junk ever saved onto my computer.  Getting back to the point, I promised Adam I would clean up the computer this week so he could fill it back up with the million songs (okay, I'm exaggerating a bit) that he buys from i-tunes.  Yes, now you see we both have problems... I with the pics and Adam with the songs.  There you have it, we're not perfect after all. ;)

I thought you all might enjoy some of the contents I have located while doing said cleanup job.

Our Christmas cards that never made it past this stage...
Merry Christmas from Us!

Some random, sideways pic of some random chair

An AWESOME closeup of Adam's mustache that he grows on our yearly vacays

Because everyone needs a picture of their shoes lined up in their grass… duh!

HA… Adam's going to kill me but it will be worth it!
I LOVE SW (my initials) spelled out in sunscreen.  Awwww… How romantic!?? :)

Clothing is optional in our house…
Make sure you knock before you come in! ;)

Some seriously cute Christmas gift tags… yeah these never happened either! :)